About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Autumn Birthday

Hello Everyone!

And a happy tuesday to you all.

I have an apology to make. I got so carried away at being back on my blog that I forgot to thank you all for the lovely comments and support you left me regarding my Mum. I really do appreciate each and everyone of you so I`d like to put it right.   Thank You!

Right, back to normality. It will be Alan`s sister Christines birthday at the end of the month so I thought I`d make her a suitable autumnal card.
   
I`ve used the brand new papers from Pink Petticoat 
called Autumn Blossoms. The colour range is amazing and I`m sure will be used all year round and not just for autumn.

For the top panel I`ve used Hydrangeas in Tangerine.
The bottom panel is first placed onto a piece of orange card leaving a very narrow border along the top edge.
This isn`t my idea but one I " borrowed" from Sharon Johnson 
and I love it. I could be using it quite alot in the future.
I made my own sentiment on the computer as I wanted to put Christines name on it and I`ve cut it out with a nestie labels 4 die.
My trademark bow is in bright orange to finish it off .

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love it! It is so simple, but so beautiful. The colours are the colours of fall, but so warm and cosy, not grey and rainy.

    Beate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these colours and your layout is beautiful. I love that glimpse of orange between the papers too - Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant, classy and beautiful Autumnal colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.