About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 10 February 2011

Curtain Call Act 68

Good Evening Friends.

I haven`t had the time to join in with a Curtain Call challenge for ages but when I saw this inspiration piccy
I knew I had to make the time. Those colours are fab and should be so easy to work with.
Here is what I came up with,

I`ve gone with my Flourishes Gerbera Daisy stamp again simply because I love it to bits. Unfortunately the flowers look quite lilacy on the photo when in fact they are pink.
I started with a 5" square white card. I cut another square slightly smaller and scored some lines down one side before matting onto some green card.
I added my ribbon, then placed it onto the base card using foam pads.
I cut my stamped image out with a circle nestie and matted that onto a Lacey circle cut in green. I used foam pads to place that too.
I made a bow and added some hot pink flatbacked pearls in two corners to finish.
Oops, almost forgot to mention the ` friend` stamp. That is from the Gerbera Daisy set too, stamped in black.

All in all I`m quite pleased with this one for a change.

I never realised how addicted I was to blogging and blog hopping until our internet connection was lost yesterday. We were only offline from mid morning until early evening and I was at work in the afternoon but at one point I thought I was going to need councilling. How sad is that? I worry about myself sometimes.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lynne! I love the embossed layer and the ribbon is such a beautiful colour. The image is gorgeous too. Just fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the embossed lines and fab image, great colours too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow-love this one Lynne, very elegant. I'm the same if my connection drops out LOL!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the inspiration pic I immediately thought of you because of your gorgeous carnations - remember? I think I'm going to have to start a Bring Back Lynne's Carnations campaign! These gerberas are lovely too, and beautifully coloured. We are all hopelessly addicted to Blogland Lynne, but I can think of much worse things to be addicted to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great take on the colour challenge Lynne - love the layout and the lush ribbon. Beautiful image too.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fresh and spring filled! The daisies really stand out and your scoring again... one of my faovites ya know. Beautiful and crisp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.