About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 16 April 2012

Some more for the fundraising box

Good Afternoon All!

Last week,whilst browsing the shades of green challenge at Less is More, I came across THIS card by the very talented Rosemary and decided to CASE it. Naturally I had to do more than one so here are my versions,



I love the cleaness of this design. The flowers are made from tissue paper (lots of layers) and I love the bright colours you get from it.
The leaves are cut out with Marianne Designs Leaf die from the English Rose set from Pearlised green card.
All the sentiments are from Flourishes Tag Lines and the tags are simply cut out with a paper trimmer but the inverted `V` is done with the corner of a square nestie.

Edited to add, the flowers were cut using a Spellbinders Scallop circle die in two sizes. I added a brad to the centres then scrunched them up and fiddled about with them a bit to get the shape I wanted.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

11 comments:

  1. very lovely casing of the original Lynne - and so very you!

    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Lynne, these are so beautiful!! I love them. What did you use to cut out the flower layers?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those flowers are brilliant! M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous, love them.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lynne, these look amazing, I love them all :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really impressive, are you seeling them for charity?

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW these certainly make a statement, fab cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those flowers are STUNNING Lynne and I love the CAS design of the card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a simple design makes the flower look stunning - these are gorgeous! Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fab flowers Lynne! Gotta have a go at these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.