About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 31 May 2012

Wedding card

Good Morning All!

Not a very nice day here today,we have rain. It`s my day off but I`ve got to go out to the hairdressers this afternoon. Is there any wonder that we`re obsessed with the weather in this country?
Anyway the forecast is looking good for saturday which is when my neice is getting married. Unfortunately we can`t be there but I`ve made a card to send. I`ve kept it simple as it has to go in the post.


I scored a lattice pattern onto some pink pearlescent card and matted it onto some silver mirri card before placing it using foam pads.
The sentiment is by Rubbadubbadoo, stamped in embossing ink and embossed in silver detail EP, then cut out with a nestie Labels 4 die. I place that with foam pads.
I added some white pearls to where the lines cross and,`Voila! All ready to pop in the post.

Don`t forget to pop back tomorrow where we have a brand new St Lukes Challenge, I think you`ll like this one.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

7 comments:

  1. Just love the simplicity of this card Lynne...and the colour is gorgeous

    ANne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern is perfect for weddings - reminds me of traditional icing on wedding cakes and the pearls are a great embelishment.
    Let's hope everyone likes our next challenge at St Luke's - whatever happens it can't be less popular that one layer was!
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this, just so elegant...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful elegant non-fussy wedding card Lynne. The pearls really show up well against the pink card.

    Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply elegant and I just love pearls!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunningly elegant card.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely - the pearls are perfect! M x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.