About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Special Day

Hi All!

Yet another die cut card to show you this time in shades of purple. I`m having a ball with these dies and just hope my mojo sticks around for a while, I have lots more ideas.

Very similar to the other ones but this time I`ve used my Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily die. I`ve been after this for ages but everytime I go to order it, it`s out of stock. I grabbed it quickly when I found it at the craft fair and I`m so glad I did.
Another thing that I`ve noticed and would never have thought to do, is using patterened paper for some of the die cuts. I`ve cut the Memory Box Prim Poppy out of scraps of patterened paper and the Chloe Stem from Glitter paper..
The butterfly is MS punch that I`ve cut from thin card and glittered. IRL it looks much closer in colour to the Chloe stem..
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx


5 comments:

  1. Another stunner Mrs! You are certainly getting the most out of your new stash ;-)
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo - absolutely STUNNING!! A beautiful card Lynne,

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card again Lynne you're on a roll now :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This s beautiful, love the different colours on the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow!! Fab-u-lous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.