About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday 23 January 2015

Dads Birthday

Hi there,
I`m popping in today to share the card I made for my dads birthday which was wednesday (21st) he is also about to embark on an epic journey to Australia with my uncle, taking in Dubai, 2 Oz cruises, Singapore and Hongkong among other places. Not bad for a couple of old wrinklies, dad`s 83 and uncle is 79. I`m not in the least jealous....honest.

I wanted to make a card that would fit both a birthday and a holiday but couldn`t come up with an idea at all. So, Pinterest to the rescue and I found This card to CaSE.
I found a map on Google images to print off and a clipart plane.
The banner is from a scrap from my stash and the words are computer generated.
I added some black flat back pearls to finish.

Dad was chuffed to bits when he opened it so that made me happy.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

7 comments:

  1. I bet your Dad loved it! I do xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Lynne, love that it is so personal. What an amazing trip for your father at his age! I hate flights longer than 4 hours!! I hope he has a wonderful time.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flying visit Lynne - no better sadly. Great job on this card - simply stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful masculine travel card! So glad he can take that trip and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS, it's no wonder that he was pleased and what an adventure for your Dad and Uncle. I'm not jealous at all - :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheap cheap ray ban sunglasses australia walked slowly pulled the . cheap ray ban sunglasses australia was ray ban sunglasses sale australia empty, cheap ray ban sunglasses australia Late cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses at night, but it is more hustle and bustle of the city. Feasting, people yell rare, but the heart s hand, forget modesty, I just feel that can be cheap in hand, even if only this evening. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia also satisfied. as if the house were evacuated. cheap took her hand, she did not broke away, the first time the boy

    ReplyDelete
  7. nike free 3.0 online Fifi was still dressed, sale nike free 3.0 sale had nothing with the security gate nonsense. Little cheap, your daughter, nike free 3.0 online what is the relationship with the Secretary nike free 3.0 online Wang. Security on the cheap to own a collection point nike free 3.0 online for a long time ten dollars a nike free 3.0 australia pack of cigarettes hardcover Sanjiang said.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.