About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 9 February 2019

Color throwdown 529

Hello There,

Another challenge that I haven't joined in with for a very long time is The Color Throwdown so I thought it was time to put myself out there, so to speak. The colours for this challenge are fabulous, just we need for the cold, wet, miserable weather we're getting here at the moment.

Here is my card,
The rectangle is made using the Tissue Paper method, inked with Freshly Squeezed Lemon & Mustard Seed, lightly embossed in gold EP.
The leaves are from a piece of smooshed card from my stash. Unfortunately I can't remember which colours I used or even which inks.
The word die is another smooshed piece of card in Spiced Marmalade with a little bit of Fired Brick
Dies are from Simply Graphic, leaves and Penny Black, word.
The rectangle is from Spellbinders

I'm having serious computer problems at the moment so might be a bit quiet. I apologise in advance.

Thanks for popping in x

4 comments:

  1. BEautiful CAS card Lynne love the embossed square of tissue paper and delicate leaves
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this collage! Tissue paper technique is something I need to try! So happy you joined us at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tissue paper looks wonderful Lynne! Great card - for some reason you weren't showing up in my reading list so I have 'followed' you again! Hope it sorts it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.