About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Ruby's 11th birthday

hello there,

Today is my grand daughter Ruby's 11th birthday. She's going up to high school in September, where does the time go?
She is now well over a year cancer free and doing extremely well apart from some health issues due to the after effects of treatment but nothing too serious.
 We also had some amazing news ealier in the month.  Ruby got very good results in her SAT's and the highest result recorded at the school for spelling and grammar. Not bad for a kid that missed roughly 3 years of schooling due to ill health and hospital stays.
To say we are very proud is an understatement, this child never ceases to amaze us. She truly is a super hero.

I knew I wanted a pretty, vibrant card for her but not too over the top as she isn't really a girlie girl. So I've tried to keep the flowers to a minimum, quite difficult for me sometimes lol.

Papers are by The Shabby Princess.
 Flowers fromWild Orchid crafts.
Doily die by Marianne designs.
Sentiment is PC generated.


thanks for popping in x

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lynn,

    I am so happy to hear of the progress of your grand daughter. May she stay healthy and happy.

    This card is stunning with it's pretty flowers and delicate nestie.

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 years old? Where have the years gone, I'm so glad to hear she is getting on AND in school too. This is such a pretty card to celebrate her birthday, I'm sure she will love it.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.