About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday 14 January 2011

At Last...

A card to show you!

I had hoped to have something to share earlier in the week but, hey ho, that`s life.

I made this card for 3 challenges
 
The first one is new to me, Colour Q which has this gorgeous colour palette.
Another is Moxie fabs Tuesday Trigger 
with this lovely inspiration,


And last but by no means least is Our Creative Corner 
with this piccy and the choice of birds, berries or colour.
With all the miserable January weather we`ve been having I was in desperate need of some colour in my life so this seemed a good idea at the time. I have to admit I`m not so sure now. I think it`s the pink and orange together that just doesn`t sit well with me.
Whatever, it`s done now and will be entered.

I`ve used Pink Petticoat DP in Sassy Pink matted onto some bright blue card.
I`ve added some Organza ribbon in a Pear shade of green.
The Stamp is by Inkadinkado Birds Galore set Stamped in Bahama Blue.
I`ve added some tiny pink gems to represent berries and cut out with a nestie circle die.
I`ve cut out 2 Spellbinders Lacey circles in orange card and offset them one on top of the other.

Well my week off work is almost over and I really haven`t got a great deal to show for it. Alan has been on nights all week so I`ve not been able to get on with much. I`ve spent most of my time creeping about trying not to wake him. I have had time to visit friends and family though so it hasn`t been wasted and I do have more cards to post later.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! great use of the colors! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Lynne! Your bird photograph is wonderful. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty bird stamp! I love the way you layered the scalloped circles and added the sheer green ribbon. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit of bright colour is what we all need in the UK and you've done a great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lynne! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, your bird is very pretty and I think the sheer ribbon adds such softness to this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.