About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 21 June 2011

CR84FN #32

Good Morning All!

A short post from me today as it`s a work day. I just wanted to share my card for this weeks cr84fn challenge.
where they have given us this fun colour combo.

Gorgeous or what???

here is my take on it,








Unfortunatly my aqua looks a little more blue...

I`ve used digital papers from Shabby Princess Signature Collection matted onto green card.
The image is new to me, Orchids from Flourishes. I think you`ll be seeing a lot more of these in the future.
I`ve coloured with a mixture of watercolour pencils and Promarkers.
The sentiment is from the same set cut out with a circle nestie.
I`ve added yellow ribbon but sadly had only a tiny scrap left over so I`ve made a funny sort of bow and used a brad for the middle. Not sure about the bow.
That`s it from me for now, got a pile of ironing to do before I go to work (sigh).

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

13 comments:

  1. Your coloring is beautiful and I think that the yellow ribbon gives it a fresh look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. The flower image is
    beautiful and perfectly colloured.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the bow is lovely Lynne. Gorgeous, elegant card as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Lovely coloring on those beautiful flowers :) Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Lynne! Great job coloring the beautiful Orchids! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful orchids...very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured orchids Lynne and I like that flash of yellow ribbon. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning orchids, beautiful soft, subtle backing and a brilliant flash of yellow. I really like the way you've used our colours. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lynne, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, love how you have used the colours and the bow is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops Lynne i seem to be very behind on visiting sorry but been so tired !!! your card is stunning Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynne, LOVE your GORGEOUS flowers against that FAB background paper! Your bow is so YUMMY, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.