About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 14 June 2011

St Lukes Midmonth Memory Jogger

It`s almost the middle of the month, and, as the challenge at St Lukes Charity Card Challenge is a monthly one, I thought I`d post another card for Junes theme which is " Come Fly With Me " just to jog some memories. Don`t forget there is a super prize of a Ribbon Bundle this month too.
Not only is this a fantastic challenge it is also for such a worthy cause. Tara had a table at the St Lukes Summer Fair last Saturday and raised £ 125 with the cards so far donated. That`s a fabulous amount of money but the hospice needs as much as possible to keep on giving the care that is doing.

On to my card,


Another clean and simple card with some layers.
EF by Cuttlebug.
DP is Papermania Capsule Collection.
Border punch is Fiskars.
Image by Inkadinkado Birds Galore, stamped with Versacolour Burgundy and heat embossed with clear EP.
Nestie scallop die in burgundy card around image.
I haven`t added a sentiment so it can be used for any occasion.





Look out for cards from the other DT members and please join in. Let all your blogging friends know about this too as the more people donate their cards, the more money can be raised. Thank you!

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

10 comments:

  1. Utterly gorgeous card Lynne!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card!! Like it a lot!!
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant and stunning card. I love the design layout.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant Lynne! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, the shilhouette is perfect with the scallops. Stacy aka Twinshappy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful card Lynne .. .. love the bird image very much!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my most used stamps and I love the card you have made with it. Beautiful. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree Lynne - I'm a big fan of St Lukes. I love your pretty bird!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card and great layout, I can see how you raise so much for your hospice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.