About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Black and Gold

Good evening all.
I`m back with a card that I just had to case when I saw the original on Pinterest.

When I actually went to the blog  Here I realised that it was for the Case Study Challenge so it`s a case of a case.
Any way I kept a lot of the original elements in my version, the gold & black look fabulous together and I like the chevron banner too.
I used the diagonal stripes from Paper Smooches, embossed on gold, along the right hand edge.
The chevron and dots papers are both from Pink Petticoat.
The `Happy Birthday` dies are from Memory Box and are cut from gold glitter card.
The star is cut from the same gold glitter card using a Sizzix die.
The tiny gold spots are made using a tiny stamp from a set of circles but it`s upstairs and I`m down and I`ve  fogotten who made it, sorry.
I`m quite pleased with this and I think I`ll be using this colour combo again.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow love this card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this Lynne!! The PP papers are fab - so might have to pop across and get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is soo stunning Lynne, great colour combo too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.