About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Butterfly Tag

Good Evening All.
A really quick post from me today to share a card I made over the weekend.

A really simple card. I used DP from Papermania Festive Spots and Stripes set.
I printed the Swiss Dots from Pink Petticoat onto some white card and cut out the Tag using Die- namics dies.
The butterflies are a stamp from Crafters Companion Candy Tuft Fairy stamp set, inked with Memento black onto pink vellum.
The sentiment is from a set from The Stampman and I made the banner using a paper trimmer and the fishtails using a square nestie.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely clean card Lynne - the vellum butterflies look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a really simple card, Lynne. Especially one as really pretty as this is! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lynne this is so pretty,just love it :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.