About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Pink, yellow and blue

Hello there

It's my sister in laws birthday tomorrow (thursday) so I'm popping in to share the card I made for her.

I'm back to layers and flowers this time, elegant chic I prefer to call it



I've used papers from The Lovely Studio, Brocade and Ticking, again my 'go to' papers.
Frame is made using 2 square dies from Die- namics
Flowers are, as usual, from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Leaf dies are from The Works and Amazon
Sentiment is computer generated.
I've finished off with a few small clear gemstones

Thank you for looking today X

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and papers Lynne love the flowers and great design-I have just been putting the finishing touches to a card for my SIL too her birthday is on Monday
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Lynne! love the pretty papers and the gorgeous flowers too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.