About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Less is More #376

Hi there,

First I'd like to thank you all for the lovely comments on my GT spot on the last challenge, I really appreciate them all.

So I'm popping in quickly  with my entry for this weeks Less is More challenge which is a one layer card using Stripes.


I had big plans to do something very detailed with lots of masking and stamping...and then ran out of time.
Hubby had the week off work last week so we had a few days out and now I'm playing catch up on commissioned cards and house work.
Any way I came up with a simple stamped card in bright summery colours.

The stripey circles are from a set from Artemio.
They are stamped with Versa Colour ink in Orchid, Cyan and Marigold.
The leafy branch is by Inkadinkado, Delicate Branches set, stamped in Ranger Shabby Shutters
The sentiment is by Avery Elle, Valentine set stamped in black.

In all the excitement of being chosen as the May winner and guest designer spot I forgot to show you what I chose as my prize.





I can never have enough sentiment stamps and Christmas sentiment stamps are even better. Thank you LiM and especially Winnie & Walter. My prize arrived in record time with a lovely message too.


Thank you for popping in  xxx

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Those bright stripes are a perfect backdrop for the delicate branches Lynn. I love the way you altered the way the stripes go too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So VERY pretty and creative Lynne.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such and interesting and pretty design, love the colours you chose too. So glad you're happy with your prize and it was super speedy reaching you :)
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.