About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 4 August 2018

Less is more # 377

Hello there,

Well it's Saturday so that means another challenge at Less is More and this time the theme is...



Mmm I have two dogs but I do not have one single dog stamp in my collection. I have dog digi stamps on my PC but unfortunately my PC died on me a few months ago and I can't get at them. So after a bit of thinking and some browsing I took inspiration from Anita's 
post. I too had pet mice as a kid but we also have field mice visit the garden, usually to pinch the bird food, and I can spend hours watching them. For tiny, little chaps they can't half climb, they fascinate me. So they are my inspiration for today's entry





I used a stamp from a set by Penny Black, stamped onto white card and masked to sponge the back ground with decorative chalks.
I then coloured the image with a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens.
I used a tag die from Die- namics to cut out the image and again with some gingham printed card  from The Lovely Studio.
I used a foam pad to mount both tags onto white card base and finished off with some yellow Bakers Twine.
The sentiment is from Sunflowers set by Flourishes

Thank you for popping in x

3 comments:

  1. cute card, my cat came home with a mouse last night and I live in a flat, he can go on the flatroof and roam...comes home with allsorts, not sure where he gets them...lol...but yeah prefer them on cute cards haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I think my first comment didn't appear... let's try again! Love your cute mice and the pastel colors of this card. Using tags for CAS cards is one of my favorite things so I really like this! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SQUEAL! this is FABULOUS Lynne, I love your cute image and card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.