About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 17 September 2018

Less is More #380

Hello there,

A nice easy one this time over at Simply Less is More


Even though it's the dreaded one layer we have florals to play with. It's a very dreary, miserable day here today so I've grabbed half an hour to play with some sunshiney Sunflowers.

I've used the aptly named Sunflowers set from Flourishes stamps coloured with a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir markers.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Apologies for the rotten photo but it's a very drab day, please can we have our sunshine back?

I'm supposed to be painting skirting boards so I'd better at least look willing and do a bit.
Thanks for popping in X

3 comments:

  1. Great one layer card love the beautiful sunflower and fabulous colouring--it may have been dismal but windy and mild enough to get two loads of washing dry--easily pleased me lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB make and colouring - what card did you use? I always get bleed through on OLC's coloured using alcohol markers

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower looks amazing, I love the style of the stamp! Beautiful coloring and such a generous amount of white space. Perfectly CAS! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.