About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 3 December 2018

Less is More # 385

Hello there,

I'm a bit late with my entry for the latest challenge at Less is More.
It's one layer time again and this time it's holiday cards.
Quite honestly I'm a bit fed up of holiday/ christmas cards at the moment. It seems to be all I've done for months, hopefully this will be my last one for this year. Yes...I know I'm a miserable git :D.

I won this stamp in a challenge at Pixies snippets playground ages and ages ago and to my shame this is the first time it's seen ink. So easy to colour and I think I'll be using it more next year.

Coloured with Promarkers- Leaf, pine, berry red and gold
Stamp by Penny Black
Sentiment PC generated

Thanks for popping in X

4 comments:

  1. Super make, I do like cards with humour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous one layer card and fun image --know how you feel I leave all mine till last minute then get fed up of making them and if using images you have to remember who you sent them to last year --should pick one CAS design for all --hassle free--rant over -I'm a miserable git this year too!!! lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and original Christmas card ! This stamp set is perfect for our OLC challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image, it's got quite a vintage feel about it. I've still got some to make, having to make multiples...AGAIN! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.