About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 8 December 2018

Some of this years Christmas cards



I always make batches of Christmas cards, I find it easier and I'm less likely to run out of inspiration and good ideas.
These are the cards I've made for close family members ( parents, in laws and kids).

In green




Dark blue.



Light blue
 Purple


Papers are from a CD by Elusive Images ( now Chocolate Baroque) called Artilicious Christmas Greetings.
Dies are
Poinsettia...Spellbinders
Holly Stems...Marianne Designs
Fir tree branches...Joanna Sheen
Snow Flakes...The Works.
Small branches are a punch.
 Sentiment stamp is by Creative Expressions

Thanks for popping in x

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Lynne and fabulous dies and design--and a great idea!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.