About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 18 December 2018

More Christmas cards


I make slightly less fussy cards for other family members, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles and batch make these too.
The problem is I usually make too many and then can't remember who I've sent what to from one Christmas to the next. I really must get more organised.



Panels made using Cuttlebug EF.
Poinsettia dies from Spellbinders.
Snowflake dies from The Works
Branches punch.
Sentiments by Dovecrafts

Thanks for popping in x

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful Lynne love the design and embossing -I have said I have same problem next year same card to all see how long that lasts lol--did you ever hear anything from the card shop about selling your cards?
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.