About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday 19 February 2010

Leafy tags

Happy Friday to you all!

Well we didn`t get the snow that was forecast so that`s ok with me. We just got dull and cloudy which isn`t. I need sunshine. I sometimes think I must be solar powered. I feel much more energised in the sunshine!

So... my card today is my take on one I found on " Clean & Simple" cards. I have used pastel, spring like colours to cheer me up.
I made this one a DL card with PaperMill shop Hammered White card.
I stamped Papertrey Turning  a new leaf  stamps in Pink, Lilac and sky blue and punched them out with a gift tag punch from Woodware.
I used a Fiskars border punch on pink and lilac paper and layered it.
I used some blue gingham ribbon over the top and tied a large bow.
The sentiment stamp is also from Papertrey.
 Have a great weekend. Thanks for looking Lynne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.