About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday 11 June 2010

My first Blog Award

I received this wonderful blog award today from the lovely and very talented Vicky .I am very grateful and deeply honoured, Thank you Vicky.
Now I have to tell you 10 interesting things about myself. As I am about as interesting as Steve Davis it was a bit of a problem but this is what I came up with.

1, The most important thing to me is my family.
2, I quite like footy
3, We have 2 rescue dogs, Tara and Brian.
4, I am a coffee addict.
5, oh, nearly forgot, I`m quite partial to paper crafting lol.
6, I love to walk in the Yorkshire Dales and wish I could afford to live there.
7, I read alot, mostly crime thrillers.
8, I love watching Shaun the Sheep and Timmy Time on telly. It`s wasted on kids!
9, I don`t drink alot of alcohol but when I do I`m a Lambrini girl (sad or what)
10, I have never been abroad. Too much to see in this country yet.

I want to pass this award on to some of my blogging friends so I`ve chosen, Julie, Irena and Lynn.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah - thanks so much Lynne.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUCH more interesting than Steve Davis! You'll be settling in for the World Cup then... me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lynne, very kind of you. I love your interesting facts, I read them to my Mum and she laughed at 8 and 9 too. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.