About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 15 May 2013

WoW Wedding

Hello again,
I`m back with my second post of the day and as promised, something totally different to my last one.
I`m really loving my dies at the moment and last sunday I went  to a papercraft show and spent far too much money on some new ones.
I made this card before my spending spree but I`m determined to get some time to experiment with the new ones this week :)

I used 2 of the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis squares, layered using foam pads.
The rolled roses are Marianne Design English Roses as are the large leaves.
The ferns are a Punched and the butterfly is a MS punch.
The sentiment is by Joanna Sheen, stamped, embossed in silver and punched with a tag punch.
I`ve added a white pearl stick pin and some tiny flat back pearls to the butterfly to finish.

I`m really pleased with the way this one turned out. So much so that I`ve made another one but with coloured flowers and leaves. Can`t show it just yet though.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

8 comments:

  1. So happy you spoiled yourself rotten at the craft fair and sometimes that is all we need.
    This card is simply DIVINE... I feel like casing it. Love your roses and the layered nesties look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynne, I've got those dies and I've just pinned it for inspiration:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is simply beautiful! I adore all the texture from the die-cuts, and the pearl pin adds just the right touch of bling! Fabulous!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning hun and love the WOW look...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous! I adore WoW but am too scared to try - you totally cracked it with this beauty Lynne. And just see how many of us want to follow suit - if that's not a compliment I don't know what is :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is stunning Lynne!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I'm catching up I'm seeing all your stunning makes in reverse order. You have made fantastic use of your dies and your mojo this week Lynne!! This is stunning.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.