About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 13 June 2013

Die Hard part 3

Good Morning All!
I`m a little earlier today with my post as I`m sneaking some crafty time in. I have a couple of cards to make for the weekend so the housework will have to wait.

I`ve gone a little bit mad with the dies on this one...
..and decided to use handmade flowers too.
The DP is by Pink Petticoat and is a very pale yellow Damask.
I used the Spellbinders Lace Doily Motifs die and put it at an angle, then used a Floral Ovals die for the sentiment and placed it over the centre of the Doily.
The rolled Roses are by Marianne designs cut out of yellow paper and I`ve used a pink ink pad along the outer edges.
The pink flowers are made of tissue paper cut out with a SB Scalloped Circles die and held together with a yellow brad.
The daisies are made with white paper using a punch and I`ve also swiped the edges witha pink ink pad before adding a tiny yellow pearl to the centre.
The leaves are from the Marianne Designs Rolled Rose set. I`ve added some pink stamen to the one one the right.

Now I have to make a 21st birthday card for a male and I haven`t a clue what to do. This should be interesting lol.

Thanks for popping in..Lynne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.