About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Pink and Flowery

Hello All,
I was asked to makea card for a friends DiL who likes pink and flowery. Well, right up my street.

The dies came out ( Memory Box Catalina Wreath and Chloe Stem) along with the flowers ( Wild Orchid Crafts) with a few finishing touches.
The Stamen that I`ve bunched in the leaves are from a cake decorating store, Cakesforyou.biz.
The DP is by Papermania and the butterfly charm I got from a craft fair.
Sentiment is PC generated,curved with a bone folder and finished with a flat back pearl.

Apart from this card and another one from the same order I haven`t done much in the craft room.  My mojo is taking a break. Can`t wait til it comes back lol.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This is so beautiful! Your mojo is present from what I can see!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.