About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 3 November 2013

Simply Less is More # 144

Good afternoon All, I hope you are all well and not suffering from yet another stormy weekend in the UK. We got away lightly both last week and this although it`s a bit blustery and very cold, the sun is shining.

It`s week 144 at Simply Less is More and the Challenge this week is FIREWORKS.
I really couldn`t come up with anything at all fireworky until I cut some stars out for a Christmas card I was making. More shooting stars than fireworks but this is what I`ve made,

I printed the sentiment on the base card from the PC then made a panel with black card.
I rounded two of the corners before placing it on the card using foam pads.
I cut some stars in different sizes from hot pink glitter paper using a X cut die set and placed those using foam pads too.
A better shot of the sparkle.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx


6 comments:

  1. I really love this for the simplicity! The shaping of the dark card is really effective too.

    dormouse.wibsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Lynne, gorgeous sprakly card i like pink and black perfect contrast.good work!
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fab card is definitely 'fireworky'! The sparkly stars look so good against the black background!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely bursts of twinkle Lynne!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright pink stars - so pretty! And I do like the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bright sparkly stars, stay warm. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.