About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Friday 7 February 2014

Love is in the air.

Good evening all.I have another Valentine card to share today, this time a bit more funky and fun.

I had a sudden `need` for the  dots mask/ stencil but didn`t want to wait for delivery so I made my own version. It`s a bit basic but I`m pleased with the result. All I did was punch some holes in some waste acetate ( backing from a stamp set) using a spring loaded hole punch and dabbed my ink through it.
Then I cut a tag from a Die-namics die and embossed it with CB Candy Cane EF.
I cut some circles from scraps and punched a tiny heart from the larger circle, cut a heart with a Sizzix die and embossed that with Swiss dots EF. I used the tiny heart to decorate the tag.
The sentiment is a fabulous one from Avery Elle and was the main reason for making the card.
Finished off with a few small clear gems.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

1 comment:

  1. Basic??? Definitely NOT! Love the clean lines of this Lynne - and now will have to go out and buy that Candy Cane folder - cos it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.