About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 15 April 2014

New baby girl

Hi There,
Another very quick post from me I`m afraid, to share a card I made using my latest buy from Lili of the Valley.
I adore this stamp and I`m sure ,with a bit more time, I can do alot more with it. Having said that, I am pleased with this card.
Dp is Pink Petticoat Gingham & Swiss dots.
I`ve coloured the image with markers and added a touch of glamour dust to the stars and hearts. I then cut it out with Spell binders Floral Oval die.
I`m trying to use up my peel off corners ( who uses these anymore?) but thought they looked fab on this card.
I`ve finished it off with some punched leaves and flowers from my stash and added some flat back pearls and a couple of pearl hearts.
The sentiment is by The Stampman stamped and embossed in detail silver EP. To make the banner I simply left enough paper at either end to roll around a cable needle and added a small dab of quickie glue to hold it in place.
I think that`ll be it from me for a couple of weeks. It` going to be more graft than craft for the next two days and then we leave home early on friday to begin our holiday. Missing you all already ;-)

Thank for popping in...Lynne

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, What a gorgeous little baby card, I love the stamp too :D Have a wonderful holiday :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such a sweet baby card Lynne, I have that stamp too isn't it so cute.Happy Easter and enjoy your holiday :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.