About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 30 September 2018

Autumn Birthday Card

Hello there

It was my daughters birthday last thursday so I'm sharing the card I made for her. She is so not a girly girl and really does NOT do pink and frilly so when she told me she loved the green card I smooshed I knew I had to use it.  And what better for a September birthday than autumn colours.




Green background paper smooshed with TH Shabby Shutters and Mowed lawn Distress Inks with a touch of Inca Gold
Leaves are smooshed with TH Fired Brick and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks and a quick squirt of gold shimmer spray.

Thank you for popping in  X

2 comments:

  1. I bet she was thrilled to bits with this STUNNING card Lynne. I'm not a girly girl either, after being brought up with 4 brothers LOL. So I REALLY appreciate the beauty of this card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the Autumn leaves and fabulous smooched card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.