About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Seasons Greetings

Good Evening All!

Another quickie from me as Alan has just got back from his airport run. How jealous am I that his sister and family are off to Oz and warmer climes???
I managed to walk to work and back today without mishap so I`m not so nervous now ( Golly I sound like  a right wimp don`t I?).

On to todays card.
Another blue tinged wonder. If I get the chance I`ll photograph it again and try to get better light.


I`ve made a batch of these cards as time is running out and I take too long faffing about trying to come up with fabulousness.
Once again I`ve used my Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder, matted onto some bright blue card.
The stamp is from Inkadinkado and is stamped in Memento Bahama Blue.
I`ve cut the image out with a labels 4 die and raised it with foam pads. Then added some small gems to give it some bling.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

Here is the same card rephotographed in better light.

3 comments:

  1. Another really elegant card Lynne; gorgeous!! You're not a wimap at all - I slipped on black ice this morning and that was on my own path on the way to my car! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't know - Christmas is always best by your own fireside! Love your elegant card and the sparkling stones really adds a special touch. Glad you've been safe - are you beginning to thaw out now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SImple and sweet, gotta love those!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.