About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Monday 13 December 2010

Snow scene.

Good evening all!

Another quick post from me to show you a card I meant to post last week.
  I`ve used the Cuttlebug snowflakes border again, matted onto navy blue card stock.
The image is by Rubbadubbado and I`ve had it for years. I`ve stamped with Memento Danube Blue ink onto white card then used Chrystal Glamour dust for snow on the roof and along the ground.
The image has also been matted onto navy card stock.

I really don`t know where the time is going right now. I seem to constantly busy but there`s always something else needs doing. Never mind, a fortnight from now and it`ll be all over.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

4 comments:

  1. Another very effective and stunning card Lynne - fabulous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool scene, like that you have the blue and white only. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing - it looks like a woodcut. I like your pretty dusting of glitter on the rooftops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, lovely image and my favourite colour. So simple but stunning. Hope you have a very happy Christmas Lynne, it's been great conversing through our blogs. Happy New Year too and hope 2011 brings you everything you could wish for. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.