About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Curtain Call Act 68

Good Evening Friends.

I haven`t had the time to join in with a Curtain Call challenge for ages but when I saw this inspiration piccy
I knew I had to make the time. Those colours are fab and should be so easy to work with.
Here is what I came up with,

I`ve gone with my Flourishes Gerbera Daisy stamp again simply because I love it to bits. Unfortunately the flowers look quite lilacy on the photo when in fact they are pink.
I started with a 5" square white card. I cut another square slightly smaller and scored some lines down one side before matting onto some green card.
I added my ribbon, then placed it onto the base card using foam pads.
I cut my stamped image out with a circle nestie and matted that onto a Lacey circle cut in green. I used foam pads to place that too.
I made a bow and added some hot pink flatbacked pearls in two corners to finish.
Oops, almost forgot to mention the ` friend` stamp. That is from the Gerbera Daisy set too, stamped in black.

All in all I`m quite pleased with this one for a change.

I never realised how addicted I was to blogging and blog hopping until our internet connection was lost yesterday. We were only offline from mid morning until early evening and I was at work in the afternoon but at one point I thought I was going to need councilling. How sad is that? I worry about myself sometimes.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lynne! I love the embossed layer and the ribbon is such a beautiful colour. The image is gorgeous too. Just fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the embossed lines and fab image, great colours too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow-love this one Lynne, very elegant. I'm the same if my connection drops out LOL!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the inspiration pic I immediately thought of you because of your gorgeous carnations - remember? I think I'm going to have to start a Bring Back Lynne's Carnations campaign! These gerberas are lovely too, and beautifully coloured. We are all hopelessly addicted to Blogland Lynne, but I can think of much worse things to be addicted to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great take on the colour challenge Lynne - love the layout and the lush ribbon. Beautiful image too.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love your colours, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fresh and spring filled! The daisies really stand out and your scoring again... one of my faovites ya know. Beautiful and crisp.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, it just makes me feel good :)