About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Fairy Happy Birthday

Hi All, another flying visit from me I`m afraid to share a card I made for my managers little girl`s 3rd birthday.

I love this little fairy from Lili of the Valley, she`s gorgeous and so versatile.
I`ve colored her with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens and glittered her up a bit with Glamour Dust.
The DP is some more that I downloaded a long time ago and have forgotten where from.
The image is mounted onto a SB Fleur de Lis die cut in lilac and I`ve added some pretty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Range.
A swirly leaf die from Marianne designs and some rose leaves with pink stamen to finish.
The sentiment is PC generated.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.