About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Simply Less is More # 140

Morning All!
I`m actually here to share card made for Simply Less is More. I know...it`s been way too long and I have missed it so much. ( note to self, Make more effort)

The challenge this week is to make a white on white Christmas card and as I`m still in full flow Christmas mode I thought it would be a shame to miss it.

I used a Cuttlebug Snowflake EF for the background.
The leters are cut using a Die namics Alpha Die set, mounted on foampads.
The flower is from a pack by Docrafts especially made to colour yourself but I`ve left it white and shaped to make a Christmas Rose. I added some white stamen to the middle of the flower and some punched fern leaves.

I`m determined to join in more often again no matter what so hopefully I`ll see you all again next week.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

4 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you again Lynne, I've really missed seeing your fab work!
    This is just lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous Lynne - the plain letters really pop off the textured background.
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful - I love the embossed snowflakes and the bold letters - great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.