About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Second post for Less is More

Hi There!
It will be my daughter and son in laws wedding anniversary at the week end so I thought I`d kill two birds, so to speak, and make another card for this weeks Simply Less is More challenge which is flowers.

I`ve been getting messy with this one.
I started off with a square of white card and using various inks and chalks in differing shades of red it became a red square. Once the ink was dry I gave it a quick squirt of gold Do Crafts spritzing ink.
Once that was dry I added some homemade embossing paste dyed red with water colour paint and a sprinkling of gold glitter whilst still wet.
To finish off I cut out a leaf from a Poppy stamps die and trimmed it down a bit, punched two daisies and placed them one over the other and added a gold flat backed pearl to the centre. A small gold heart from a X Cut punch and sentiment from Flourishes Tag Lines.
I`m pleased with how this has turned out and might have another go with a different colour background.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx


7 comments:

  1. Great card, love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card with a fabulous background that you've created. Thanks for taking part.
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background on this one Lynne and the lovely clean simplicity of the last one, soo pretty :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific Lynne, what a super effect!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this looks so gorgeous Lynne,very opulent! It's almost my daughter and sil's Anniversary too.... next weekend. Thank you for the lovely comments on my DIL's jewellery too ...so kind :) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lynne this is super, very stylish
    Thank you for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.