Anyone who follows my blog regularly will know just how much I love my dies so you will understand how chuffed I was when I saw this weeks challenge at Simply Less is More was to use a DIE CUT.
This is what I made,
I made the vase by cutting out an oval shape with a nestie, then cutting across the top with another oval to make the opening. I cut straight across the bottom with scissors for the base, chalked that in pale pink with a little darker pink along the bottom and one side to give it some depth, then ran it through the cuttlebug with a swirl EF.
I cut the foliage, Memory Box Flutter Vine in pale green card and the flowers, also MB Dancing Tulips, in white card. I coloured the flowers with Promarkers and cut the stems to fit the vase.
I slightly curved the vase with a bone folder and used a big blob of silicone glue to adhere it to the card base and slotted in my flowers and foliage while the glue was still pliable.
The word dies are from Britannia Dies cut from white card and adhered with a quickie glue pen.
I`ve got a family birthday coming up next month so I think this will do very nicely.
Not a very nice day today, in fact in feels more like october than nearly june. I`m hoping it`s going to improve soon as I`m sick to death of rain already. I`m sure I`m solar powered.
Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx