About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 23 July 2015

Simply Less is More # 233

Hello There!
Just flying in with my extremely late entry for this weeks challenge at Simply Less is More.
It`s theme week and the title for our creations is...LIFE`S A BEACH


This is my 5th attempt at this card, I just couldn`t get the background right. This is the best of a really bad bunch but I so wanted to join in this week.
I`ve used two stamps from this set by Inkadinkado. I started by stamping the shells and grass, then after masking off the shells I stamped the beach sign and more grass.
I lightly coloured the shells with Promarkers, the sand is water colour pencil and the sky is decorative chalks.
I cut 2 ovals, one slightly larger than the other and stacked them using foam pads
The sentiment is pc generated.

We`ve had lots of things going on this week, non of it very exciting but very time consuming, hence the lateness of my entry. I hope things might settle down from now but I won`t hold my breath lol.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and perfect for the challenge. I love the gentle colours that you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool make, lovely image from a great set

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card Lynne, such delicate colouring perfect for this card. Take care and hope things settle for you very soon. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning design Lynne and a brilliant image
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Lynne!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super masking Lynne - makes a fab scene!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you persevered with this, Lynne. Super image and I love your textured card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. great stamping technique Lynne, love the beach stamps. Thank you so much for your kind comments, it's good to be back! Love Sarita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.