About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Christening keepsake book card.

Hello there,
I went to my newest great niece, Livia's  Christening last Sunday. We all had a lovely day, the vicar was wonderful and made a great effort to involve Livy's older sister Lylah with the ceremony by letting pour the Holy Water from a jug into Font.

This is the keepsake book card I made for Livia.

 I used Pink Petticoat Swiss Dots Papers for the cover.
Spellbinders Radiant Rectangle and Floral Oval dies.
 The image is by Lili of the Valley, lightly coloured with watercolour pencils and some Glamour Dust
on the dress and pillow frill.
The window glass is also coloured with watercolour pencil in yellow and a coat of Glossy Accents.
The flowers are all from Wild Orchid crafts.

Thank you for popping in...Lynne xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.