About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 31 May 2018

Thinking of you

Hello there,

 I have a long list of commissioned and family cards to make before the end of July that I really should be getting on with, but I decided to attempt the dreaded One Layer Challenge at Simply Less is More. instead. It's a long time since I made a one layer card so be gentle with me.

Simple sponging through a die cut template.
A stamped leaf in black over top and a short sentiment.

I used distress inks in Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Shabby Shutters.
Leaf stamp is Crafters Companion.
 Sentiment is by Flourishes.

Thank you for popping in x

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant one layer CAS card dreaded no more lol-siple but brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you haven’t done a OLC in a while, you didn’t skip a beat! Lovely ink blending through a circle stencil. Great blend of colours. Sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you decided to join the challenge Lynn because your card is superb! Wonderful 'pops' of colour and the falling leaf image all adds up to a very sophisticated card. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely colour blend, I must reach for Shabby Shutters more, it looks lovely with the other two. A lovely one layer design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.