About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 14 October 2018

Card for Sabine.

Hello there,

It was my future daughter in law's birthday last week and today they've told us a little secret.I'm not allowed to mention anything just yet but a scan at 12 weeks is involved. I'm so excited but ofcourse I'm sworn to secrecy 😄

Anyway I have a card to share,

I've used a gorgeous background paper from Lemoncraft, Tiny Miracles pad.
Frame is simply made using nested circles from Spellbinders.
Leaf dies are from The Works
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I might just have to browse through the knitting patterns now the dark nights are drawing in...

Thanks for popping in x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Lynne love the dies and congratulations to all--picking The Tiny Miracles pad must have been a premonition lol
    Carol X

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING card Lynne, those flowers are so beautiful. How exciting to hold this little secret. :)
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.