About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 18 August 2019

Less is More # 402

Hello there,

Time for another challenge at Simply Less is More and it's the dreaded one layer challenge this time.

Although I no longer dread the one layer challenge I always think my cards are a bit too simple and would like to add to them. I suppose the beauty of these is that once they've been entered into the challenge, you can add bits and bobs. I think I might add some small gems or sequins at a later date.


Stencil is by Alexandra Renke.
Versa Color ink in Canary, Lime, Mint, Cyan, Heliotrope and Pink.
Sentiment by Flourishes stamped in Versamark Onyx.

Thanks for popping in X



5 comments:

  1. Really like this Lynne. I'm currently having a bit of a love-in with stencils and this one is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card I love the colours x Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! this is beautiful, love the rainbow colours. I used my first stencil just the other week.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that design and the blended colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card and love the stencil
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.