About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 3 August 2019

Simply Less is More # 401

Hello there,

The weeks seem to be flying by this summer and it's time for another challenge at Less is More,
and it's a colour challenge this time.

I love a colour challenge and with this one having Tangerine as one of the colours I was in my element. Teamed with Aqua was a bonus too.


I'd found some Christmas card idea's on Pinterest using a stamp similar to the circle one so already had them out to give it a try. Now I've practised on this one I'm all ready to go .

The circle stamp is by Inkadinkado Stamped in Versa color Orange
 The butterfly is from a freebie set, stamped in clear ink and embossed with Sky Blue EP onto a scrap of parchment.
I simply fussy cut the butterfly and used a slither of foam pad to adhere to the card.
Sentiment is by There She Goes

I do like to send thank you cards, I think it means more than just a spoken thanks. So if I don't have an occasion to make a CaS card but still want to join in with the challenge, I tend to make them thank you cards so I always have  a stock of them to go to.


Thank you for popping in x

7 comments:

  1. SO beautiful, love the colour combo and the simple design. I agree about the thank you cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I'm another one who sends thank you cards :) Love this lay out Lynne and with the butterfly, the circles look like abstract flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the layout Lynne, the colours on this challenge were so easy to work with! thanks for visiting me at creativeclark. Hugs from AlliC XoX (I was from Hull LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, so delicate - the perfect shape and colour combo

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful take on our color challnege. I love that small rectangular panel with those dotty circles stamped in opposite corners. The placement of that little aqua butterfly is fantastic and I love the simple sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment Lynne and I know a few people said forget the blog and comments but I really need the distraction just now
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops sorry meant to say I love your beautiful CAS card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.