About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 17 October 2009

one stamp + one paper = three cards

I`ve had a strange week, you know when you just can`t get going with anything. I`ve started making loads of cards and then half way through decided that they just weren`t working. To be honest I blame you lot, lol. There I was happily making cards that I thought were not bad, then I started blog hopping and realised that there are some fantastic crafters out there and that I really had to `up the ante` ( or what ever it is ). On top of that my mojo has gone on holiday... in fact I think it`s taken a gap year.
So I`ve reverted to my comfort zone for this post and will have to cross my fingers that mojo comes back soon nice and refreshed.



The backing papers are from Pink Petticoat but I`ve tweaked them on the computer and changed the coloue slightly. The stripey paper is from Artilicious Seasons greeting cd
The stamp is from elusive images and the sentiment is creative expressions. I`ve added some flat backed pearls and some ribbon. Don`t look too closely at this one `cos you`ll see I left a bit of glue near the bow lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.