About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 3 October 2009

View from our caravan window

First of all can I appologise for being a very bad blogger. I know I haven`t posted for ages but I have had soooo much going on. Right excuses over, we were away in the caravan yet again last weekend and I thought I`d take a photo to show you why we keep going back.
As I`ve said before I`m the worlds worst photographer and the light isn`t very good. If I`d bothered to go out the day before, the sun was shining and it was a glorious day but as usual I left it too late. Anyway I hope you can see how the colours of the trees are changing. I love this time of year and the trees look so much more colourful.
Thanks for popping by and hopefully a card soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.