About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Thursday 20 August 2015

Happy Birthday Card

Hello There,

I`ve been quiet again this week but I have been busy.
It was my friend George`s birthday at the beginning of the week so I dropped in to see her and to take her a card. I haven`t seen her for a few months and during that time she`s joined Slimming World. What a difference, she`s gone from a size 22 to a 16 and looks fabulous for it. Well done George.

Here is the card I made for her,

The background papers are from Pink Petticoat ( Swiss Dots )
The die is one I`ve had for ages and never used. It`s a Marianne Designs and it`s so pretty I don`t know why I haven`t used it before.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and the sentiment is PC generated.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

2 comments:

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.