About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 22 August 2015

Simply Less is More # 238

Hello there !

We have a sketch this week on the Simply Less is More challenge.

Considering we are having one of the hottest days for a long while and I`m sweating cobs in the loft, for some reason I have Christmas on my mind. So I went with it...

The DP is from an Artylicious CD, Seasons Greetings that I`ve had forever.
Snowflakes are from a Die-sire die
Sentiment is by Papermania stamped and embossed in silver ep

Funnily enough I made a card yesterday that might have fit this challenge but I don`t think it`s quite CaS enough.I`m sharing it anyway.


 I`ve had the DP for about 2 years and now and  again I get it out just to look at it. How sad is that?
So I thought it was about time to put it to good use and make a card with it.
I also made the pink and blue flowers but the purple ones are from Wild Orchid crafts.
No sentiment because I`m not quite sure who to give it to yet

Enjoy the rest of your week end and I hope your weather is as good as ours.

Thanks for popping in...Lynne xxx

10 comments:

  1. That so funny as your design is almost identical to mine and yet (you'll see in the morning) quite different!! Delightful make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne! A quick visit - sorry can't comment on everything - am hoping to have a couple of hours this afternoon with some stamps and inks (2 weeks till am home properly!)- beautiful cards - like them both!
    Hope all is Ok with you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous frosty Christmas card, and your second card would have been a bit busy for LIM but that DP is lovely!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I do love Christmas & Snowflakes, your card is beautiful. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Xmas card Lynne great CAS design. Funny how we hoard lovely dp I've been scanning some special ones so that I can print them whenever I run out!
    Val x
    Forgot to say how pretty your other card is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant Christmas card - such soft colours.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous cards Lynne, that DP is superb on the first one.. so gentle looking against the snowflakes!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fantastic Lynne, not one but 2 cards - great work although the second one is perhaps a little over embellished for LIM! It's obviously that time when Christmas crafting is taking over as there's lots of Christmas sketch combos in the gallery so far this week. Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty cards Lynne, daren't even think about Xmas just yet lol. I tend to mostly just stroke my nicest DP too so don't worry ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.