About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 17 March 2019

Less is More #391

Hello there,

It's time for another challenge at Less is More and this time we have;

e.g. take 3 words or 3 images or 3 colours, or 3 patterns (something where you have 3 of an item)

I've gone a bit mad with the 3's on my card.

So, I've got 3 die cut leaves from Simply Graphic
3 shades of green all cut from snippets from my stash
and 3 words on the sentiment which is from Papertrey Ink Autumn Abundance set
The circle is from another snippet of a paper from Lemoncraft Tiny Miracles set die cut with a stitched circle.

I'm also entering this into Pixies snippet playground because of the snippets I've used and also because I promised myself weeks ago that I would start joining in the fun again.

Thanks for popping in x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynne, love the spray of flowers/foliage, very delicate and it's lovely to see you in the Playground once again!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, all your x3 elements and still such a perfect CAS card. It is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card love the die-cut foliage
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really well put together, the overall effect is really striking, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.