About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 30 March 2019

Less is More #392

Hello there,

It's Saturday  so that means a new challenge at Less is More and this time it's...





There's some great inspiration from the team on the blog,  I've used a sentiment to inspire me.


The diamond part of the sentiment 'spoke' to me so I just went with it and did my own thing.
The diamond shapes are cut from silver glitter card using a Spellbinders die.
 The sentiment is by Wplus9
 I've added a single tiny gem above the I to finish.

It's Mother's Day tomorrow and we are taking my Mum in law out for a meal,along with her 3 daughters and their partners. I love our family get togethers and not having to cook is a bonus too. I hope all you Mums out there have a lovely day aswell X

Thanks for popping in

4 comments:

  1. And it does indeed (shine bright like a diamond) fab take on the LIM theme

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful way to let your card shine Lynne! And a beautiful sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on shining a light. I love your metallic diamonds and your sentiment is perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Lynne love the simple sparkly squares and single gem-perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.