About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Saturday 27 July 2019

A place to start July 2019

Hello there,

I'm just sneaking in before the end of the July challenge at A place to start.
This month it's Anything Goes so I thought I'd share some knitting with you.

I always knitted for my children when they were young and even knit myself a couple of jumpers  but then once the kids grew up and I went back to work full time I just stopped. I started again when my eldest grand daughter was expecting the twins 3 years ago.  Our 6th grandbaby Emilia was born in May and the twins mum is expecting a girl in November so I'm getting plenty of practice in.

It's not the best pic as it's actually Lemon but looks off white.  I'm knitting larger sizes for Emilia as it's far too warm at the moment for cardigans but gives me plenty of time to build a collection for the winter months.

Thanks for popping in x

3 comments:

  1. OH! how wonderful Lynne, a beautifully knitted cardigan, pretty pattern too. You have great excuses to knit for your grandchildren. Well done.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see this Lynne. My Mum was a wonderful knitter and one year my entire fours rink sported cream Arran zip ups that she had knitted us all! At the time we were allowed white or cream so we all went out and bought the cream skirts to match them!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I wouldn't mind owning a sweater with that pattern! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful project with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
    A Place to Start Challenge
    613 Avenue Create Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.