About Me

My Photo
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Sunday 7 July 2019

Less is more #399

Hello there,

It's time for the latest challenge at Simply Less is More and this time it's,

We've had quite a busy weekend so I've made a really quick and simple card.


I used a piece of smooshed card from my stash, cut into diamond shapes with a Spellbinders nested set.
 The Celebrate die is cut from silver glitter card using a Britannia die.
Finished off with a few tiny gems.

Since I made this card I've had another idea that, time allowing , I'll do during the week.

Thanks for popping in X

5 comments:

  1. Very CAS and very restraint. love the diamomds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS card for the LIM challenge, great colouring of your little panels too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card love the smooshed panels
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful CAS card for LIM Lynne ;)hugs Viv(LIM GD) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful CAS design. I love those inked diamonds, and the die cut sentiment looks great across the horizontal arrangement of them. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, they mean a lot.